Problems came for a visit again.
I have been tolerating these 3 years.Regardless how well I adapt to it,troubles crept upon in bigger waves.I swallowed everything hard in silence, with the naive thoughts that unpleasant things will put to an end itself. How foolish LT. Then I came to realise keeping quiet and adapting isnt accepting, it's juz suppressing all sorts of emotions in me that may burst out one day.
Then I'll burst out everything which will shock so many people.
DAMN BLOODY SHOCKING FACTS..that will shut all up.
Then I'll walk away, vowed nv again,
I wasnt blaming, but I was angry.
I wasnt bursting out but I juz couldnt contain it.
Things will get better. Things will get better. Everyone says so.
But where?
SHOW ME?!SHOW ME WHERE THE HELL IT GOT BETTER? IT NV!!!
Perhaps I'll feel better after waking up.
Till then, KINDLY BLOODY LEAVE ME ALONE.
For...I MAY SHOW MY UGLY SIDE OF ME TO YOU.
IT'S JUZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN..............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home