Didnt have time to go thru all test routes this morning. Started practising at 6.55am and manage to go for 1 test route before gg to private circuit for parking. I reached the briefing room at 8.10am. Test slot was 8.25am.
I used to be the second person being called out for test hence I've not much idea how it is really feel like to stay in the room longer. Thanks for the chance today. I was the last person being called out. Although it was the 3rd time yet the nervous feeling is juz so fresh. Finally this tester greeted me. Perhaps my expression betrayed me but he has been v nice to ask me to relax, telling me that my test route is ez and urge me not to be nervous. He clamied 'afterall, it's juz a driving test, no big deal. Dun gan Jiong'. He eased me down somehow. When I start the engine, he wished me good luck before officially starting the test. Not forgetting to ask me to relax throughout the whole test.
I didnt realise I completed everything in the circuit till he told me that we are gg to proceed to the road. I tried very hard to recall if I've missed anything but I juz couldnt remember. The 1st half of the road test was damn fine. The traffic was heavy than usual but I thanks the cars on the road who seem to have help along. My first mistake occur during turning. I turned when the green arrow is flashing despite tester beside me warn me beforehand about the arrow changing soon.
Stubborn. Yes I know.
Then when I managed to turn 'successfully', he was telling me I shldnt do that which make me panic and I changed to wrong gear. He started asking me why I am so nervous and commented that I cant drive well when I'm nervous. I gave him a bitter smile and I juz hope I can end the session fast. Thanks to one aunty who jaywalked and caused me to deduct 8 pts for nt horning her. Then another uncle in front jaywalked again. MA DE. I've no choice but to slow down so that he can jaywalk across by the time i reach him so that I dont have to horn.
When I thought it's gg to be the end soon. A bloody bus was in front of me juz when I'm about to turn back to BBDC. I think I was lucky to judge the situation and overtake safely and swiftly. I was entering BBDC, at the give way junction, that flock of motorcyclists were damn slow and someone caught my attention. FIRDAUS!!!! I was waiting for him to move faster so I can move into the lane and end everything. He is slow de lor. Ask him put banner he din. Yet make me wait for his motorcyle to move when I'm abt to end my tp. -,-
The waiting moment was numb to me. When he came and sat down infront of me, he purposely cover the most impt part of the results: PASSED/FAILED. He talk alot but not much went in. In the end, he congratulated me and urged me to go for safety video immediately and get my license. I wanted to rush for FYP but in the end, he seem so high about my passing so I listened to him. He still haven stop his 'preaching'
' I tell you, I talk to u so much is I hope u can be a gd and safe driver u noe. No pt pass u and u cant drive properly blah blah blah~~~'
Anyway, one burden down. Finally.
Went back to do FYP.Cant image YL and I gg to see this for the rest of our FYP. Haiz..

YL din do work lor. She took pic of me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home