Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lucky or unlucky?

I went to Batu Pahat with my parents this morning. Upon passing my driving last monday, they allowed me to drive from senai. I started my journey at the highway. Everything seem fine. Afterall I cant drive more than 110km/hr. My dad .....and the road sign didnt allow.

When we were about to reach the toll, my dad and I exchange seats since I'm nt familiar with the road at batu pahat. Then...msia TP car stop in front of us. He wanted to see my driving license.

Dad:' Ting, licence...'
LT:'我没有带!!!'
Dad & Mum: '....................'

TP wanted my IC. Jialat. I cant imagine what will happened if he saw my pink IC. I tink my dad pacified him by offering coffee money but he didnt want. After few moment of worries, he let us off.

I was like..........duno whether to recover from shock and laugh or stone there first.

Then my mum started nagging me..

'我以为你有带,我们才敢给你驾, 你敢干没有带 license。你以为 Msia Highway 你爸爸的啊. 你很 Hiong.'

Well from now on, my license will be in my wallet.
Regardless hw normal that idiot piece of paper look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home