Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If any of u wonder where I've been recently. I havent been to anywhere. Was replenishing energy during weekend since there isnt any RC events these 2 months.

Other than that, I was engrossed with a book by Cathy Glass titled Damaged. It's nice book though it was a beartbreaking true story about child abuse. For someone like me who work with kids everyday, this book stirred my emotions up and I got the unknown anger for every page I flipped. Now I understand why I was told to read the book with a calm mind. The ending was somehow sweet though it was a sad one. Heartaching was what I got after finishing the book and somehow make me understand why some people chose to be social worker/counsellor even though their pay is low. And it makes me wanna protect my students more. I was really grateful that they are leading a happy normal life.

Anyway, I was abit fed up with the registration today because I couldnt get what I want for nxt semester. Plain fed up. Coincidentally, on the way back, Mr Khan sms-ed me asking if everything is okay. He didnt know anything but it juz so happened that his sms came at this time. Seriously I am practically okay but when such concern is asked on me, I tend to get emotional. I was cursing and swearing over the matter to him in the sms and he asked me out for pool to cheer me up. I declined politely saying that i dont really like to play pool or rather I dont do stuff I dont haf confidence doing well. In the end, he say I shall sing while he play pool and dance. I appreciate his concern and agree on the 'cheering up' session.

Let see hw thing goes tonight. It gonna be late night for me again.Aiks
And I'm looking forward to the lunch with Uncle John and Wong this thursday..

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home