Friday, May 22, 2009

I ought to be in Penang now with my Happy frens and king, having lotta fun there. A pity in the end the trip was called off. Thanks to the New Zealand man who bring the swine flu to penang. Thank you very the much. Cant help whinning abt it, it was supposed to be a break for all of us, a 'reunion' with king and penang...but

@#$%^&*()_

Hence we decided to make it up in spore since everyone already took leave.

Kbox yesterday...followed by subway dinner, chatting/gossiping and dada late nite supper. I had a great time with you all always. And thanks everyone who taught me how to cycle today. After 2 yrs, finally I managed to ride a bicycle...woohoo....let's plan more cycling at ECP..mandy n shumei..ok?! We didnt did super exciting stuff, simple games we can entertain ourselves. I hate hw time pass damn fast when we are tgt.

Really glad happy frens have been there so supportive and fun always..=)

Anyway I'll be v bz, have been bz wif work, tuition, driving and RC...I'm involved in the youth grp karaoke planning and will be attending courses etc. So, should I cmi for any events, pls be understanding.....

Meanwhile, let me train hard to duet chinese songs with my malay RC chairman...*pom pom pls get ready!!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home