Sunday, April 05, 2009

I thought I should spend a few moment of my bz schedule and blog abit.
Afterall it's my bdae...
Seriously I cant remember this is how many bdae i celebrated during exam period; not forgetting every 5 apr it will be a rainy day.

Rainy day reminds me of that rain which trapped us there and you were telling me you will sabo me on my bdae till siao if it's you.

But you wasnt here...anymore.


Well, I had a great day with my H6F today. Really great...Thanks for the bowling, dinner, cake etc...Aiks...I'm really looking forward to penang with you guys.

Meanwhile let me concentrate on my coming exam first and we shall all meet up in early May to discuss things we gonna do then.

Oh ya, the dinner too full and I've got to bring 9/10 of the cake home. My family got me another big cake. I felt kinda weird but appreciate the thought.






Not forgetting last sunday celebration with uni frens too...=)






ARGH...EXAM COMING!!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home