It has been hell bz period for me.
I've juz taken up another tution assignment- twin brothers.
I've join the RC board too, Tee hee
If nt for the coming test,
I will help out at the pool tournament event this sun man.
Still going for intensive driving lessons as the TP is getting real near.
Today my instructor juz commented that I seemed so nervous at the start.
Argh, liting...be firm!!!! FOCUS!!!!!
It's still the common tests period.
Juz finished two, coming mon one more.
Deadlines haunting too.
I haven started studying for mon test.
This isnt like me ya but i tired my v best to manage my time already.
Oh God , am I liting?
My chest pain came back these few days.
It's the alarm again.
I'm really getting fed up with all these migraine and chest pain.
Couldnt you all juz leave me alone?!
So sad...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home