Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm supposed to blog about my advance bdae celebration last sunday; with the prank of the wasabi peppermint ice cream by some culprit(s) but today's presentation aroused my emotions more to blog about it.

Of all the presentations I had since poly, this was the first one I got so agitated. No, nothing is wrong with my group. In fact like I mentioned before, my diaper grp was one of the groups I enjoy working tgt very much. We have pretty good team spirit and kb is someone very playful that actually spices up the whole meetings everytime when I will be quite stern during discussions. But outside grp meetings, we actually gossip all the things/people around us. We are actually 2 very playful ppl who can create havoc if put tgt for long period of time. Haha.

It was really a nice time working tgt with those 3 guys. =)

Today we were bombarded with many questions during that 45 mins. KB sitting beside keep having the urge to 'protect us' when questions were thrown. I couldnt stand the way 'some ppl' comment sacratiscally when KB was juz explaining plain facts taking an example.

You said you wanted a material with perhaps 99.5% biodegradablity and 0.05% long shelf time.

DIDNT YOU HEARD WAD I PRESENT?

I SAID '..nothing is perfect in the world, including materials. Hence we need to compromise the shelf life and water retention value'

If there is a perfect material for the core layer, you think the 4 of us will still be standing here presenting?!

Who is being unrealistic in this case?

We tried our bloody best to find all kinds of suitable materials...

Damn it.

Nevertheless, I still think we did a good job. At least for this last slide we put up... Haha. If given another chance, I will want to work with this grp again...


Well, time to get bz again.

Haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home