Friday, March 27, 2009

I was throwing tantrum with myself on way back home.
Was so fed up waiting for bus 307 and I was in a mid of rushing home for another tuition.
Friday is the busiest day of the week for me;
having to give 2 tuitions and apart from that,
nt forgetting my driving lessons and school life.

The only time I can really EAT my meal without rushing was the lunch break in school.
The only hour I know I can really eat with ease.
Other than that, I was found swallowing food so I can rush to some other things.

I got angry suddenly.
tired of rushing here and there.
tired of working to sustain my living expense & driving lessons.
tired of worrying for my parents' jobs,and financial crisis & siblings' studies.
tired of settling other people's problem.
tired of studying....
tired of people assuming my grades are good in uni.
In fact, it wasnt.
I'm struggling hard juz to pass.
And when you dont do well in sth, you naturally hate doing it.
Yes, I hate studying but I juz tell myself to hang on for 1 more yr for my not-so-gd degree.

I wish badly time could stop at that moment for me to breathe.
It was as though I'm at the brink of breaking down; giving up everything.

How I wish I can stop worrying for so many things
Focus solely on studies and worry nothing,
Find back the man I love and get tgt;
and life will move on like fairy tales.

I WISH!

But ...it wasnt possible at all.
I have too many burdens and responsibilites...


Stop giving me problems can.
I'm trying v hard to keep up the current pace.

I need to take a break.
Yet I have to wait till mid may for that 3 days.

Then life is back to usual- busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home