Thursday, February 26, 2009

It has been two months since we met. The last meet up was the christmas kbox session. Since then, we left the company and were busy with our own life. Juz when the picture of you got faded in my mind as days go by, I was able to picture how you look (surprisingly) on my way to IMM this afternoon.

As usual, I nv failed to tease you whatever I can tease. You are as always funny. Got the gift you claimed u forgot to pass me last christmas. Being irritating in nature, I kept bugging the reason for that gift and I accepted your 'christmas' reason. As much as I will nag you spending unnecessary money on soft toy, I wont deny I like it. (afterall you chose blue..keke) It resembles the very first soft toy that I scolded you for the intention of getting it. In the end, you still get it without me around~
Many thanks.

Juz as things seem to go smoothly, you break the news to me that you are heading china to work for a year. I was caught in surprised but managed to stay composed. It wasnt a bad idea for you afterall.

I had a great time at lunch with you as always. Chatting about those days in the company, it was those mermories which kept me going(in school).

The rain kept us in the mall for several hours. We talk about those days, those people, those stuff...

It feel as though we have not move on to 2009...
Anyway, not forgetting last christmas kbox session...



A moment like this...

Goodbye ler~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home