We juz had a nice dinner over my house a month ago..
but it seems ages that we have meet up.
I always thank god for having you guys in my life- happy 6 frens.
The usual people who stand by me when I face challenges.
The usual people I mass-sms when I get my results to share my tears and joy.
Mandy reads me like a book. My thoughts and intentions, she nv fails to know.
Shumei is a very thoughtful person and the most playful at times but i always enjoy her companion.
Cody being emo but always have mature thinking and really cares about frens.
James, my bloody, provide laughters most of the time and has been supportive too if we close one eye for other stuff haha.
Zi Hui, hardly have chance to catch up but I will always have her calling up unexpectedly for a chat. She knows what I'm thinking most of the time despite rare meet ups.
It wasnt really interests that brought us tgt. But I tink it's more of character. I juz like to be with them. Very comfortable when I know everyone is juz so understanding and thoughtful. I can actually put my burden down and relax whenever we are tgt. Nv have to worry silly matters.
Among trio, I dont remember having conflicts. We have always been the best trio sisters and best working partners. Our semestral projects nv fails to be the most interesting one...
I recalled the days how we took care of each other on the way to kukup, penang etc...the days in school etc...
It's not ez to find such wonderful frens...
I miss happy 6 frens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home