Saturday, January 10, 2009

School has juz started for a week in case any one didnt know.
The effort of living healthy lifestyle for the past 8 mth juz vanished like that.
It juz takes a day to start the sleep late,wake early, eat- when- you -have- time kinda life.
Then the cycle begins...

Nothing fanciful about school.
I dont fancy about school anyway.
My grp was assigned a 'wonderful' project- designing disposable diapers.
Damn man, I wanted something like designing material for blast protection?!
Stupid computer allocation.
Whatever, I juz hope to get over it and graduate.

Yes, my only aim now is to graduate safely from NTU.
Juz go lecture/tutorial, exam, holidays,fyp and repeat for nxt 1.5 yrs,
Get a job and start earning money.

And how can I deny that I miss IA lots lots,
that corrosion lecture reminds me of the days where Uncle John taught me so many stuff abt corrosion.
Everything sounds so familiar.
My mind automatically wind its way back to the previous 8 mth to find some comforts.

I caught myself smiling in the middle of lectures at times.
Those wonderful times and mermories and YOU made me smile =)

Apart from school, I still have to find time for tuitions and driving lessons.
Finally learnt perpendicular parking and I think both instructor and I wanted to vomit blood.
I was advised to take up more lessons b4 TP ~

Turning weak ..Haiz...

Furthermore, other than those serious stuff I'm bz with above,
I need to face family problems.
The never ending episodes from them
which pissed me off alot.
So much so I have to make sure they dun affect my life,
they juz did somehow.

Walking off is not a solution.
Especially when I have so many things in mind to bring along with me.
So many things yet money is nt included.
Argh.

And seeing people living well without worrying anything makes me feel angry.
They said all these make me strong.
So?
People who din go thru what I went thru live better than me.
And I wonder why should I hang on at times.

But the nxt morning I woke up,
I found myself fighting for life again.
Contrudicting, LT.

That's life I guess.
Enough of whinning.
Move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home