Friday, December 12, 2008

It was the annual Christmas celebration performance by the kids at Hotel Penisula. This year, we involved the k2 in the performance. Seriously they did a v v v great job. I love the song [ a gift to you] and [Silent night] by them.
[Happy bdae Jesus]

[The little drummers]


As we haven seen each other for quite some time, it wasnt surprised to everyone that we stick tgt whole day. My little bf Kynan..
The smart Kathy and Zi Run..


Forever cute Xin Ni..


Shuen Kai, he was involved in the performance too!!! We are happy to sense that he got happier.

Photo of the day.
I dont know why Kynan run around with my camera and took this shot of chetwyn.

It's so sweet to see they have grown up. My very first batch of students when I took over last yr april. My P1 are growing up fast too. The new k2 are v v v cute. Especially Ethan, who participated in the 'tie hair for dad' game and didnt know how to tie. He look pretty upset in front of me. Johnson, the limelight of the [silent night].
As usual, Pastor Goh will invite all teachers on stage to recognise their hardwork. I agreed on
something he said to everyone during his speech.
" If you are looking for a good career prospect job, this is not the place. If you are looking for a good pay job, you shouldnt be here. All are the teachers who are dedicated and give all their love to your children....Thank you teachers."
I wont say that I'm a good teacher. But I enjoy every moment with the kids and my colleagues. I appreciate how thoughful Tr Ying and Dr Ng are always. She will ask people around me to shoulder my workload when I look tired without asking me what happened. The encouragement they gave form part of me.
Though I wont proclaim that being a teacher there is my life, I have to admit they form part of my life to a certain extend.
Thank you people.
It was though a tiring day but fun and memorable one.
Hip Hip Hurray!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home