Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've been suffering insomnia for the past 2 nites again. Millions thoughts vibrating in my mind. Work and life. Nothing really bad but there are too many things I am thinking.

Last evening driving lesson was okay despite feeling so tired, I managed to squeeze my last 1.5 hr of energy and concentration on the lesson. Engine stall twice, wrong gear once, kene horn by one bloody car once. One more time anyone horn me, I'll get cookie monster to chop your hands off. Muahhaha.

Headed for a dinner with Brian at IMM. He's really good at tolerating my fussiness and nonsense..Muhahaha.... We were chatting happily and someone spotted me. An old fren of mine. I was alittle awkward to bump into her. Anyway it was a nice dinner and I really had a great laugh with him. =) Have a safe and happy trip to and fro ya! Next week I'll be short of a fren to chat in msn during office hour le.

Oh well, I failed my FTT this morning. The feeling sucks. I dont understand the questions. Ya, it's no big deal but it's still irritating to study for it again and my next available test date is 31 dec 2008. Damn long way to go. If I pass, I could have book my TP for feb. If...but din happen. Argh.

I headed to bugis after that. Spent some time in kino, trying to get a book who can touched my soul once again. In the end, I got one. It's the same book I got for my wonderful fren as bdae present and he didnt want to lend me. =(

Hence..I spent half day with morrie.

He made my eyes tears.
His first few lessons already sneaked into my heart and grabbed my emotions.
It's another ' the last lecture' book that I'll considered an incredible treasure.
Yes, recently, I'm indulging into such books.
I allowed pages by pages to stirred up my feelings and learnt the new lessons.
The new lessons of life.

Today...I learnt about..
1. World
2. Feeling sorry for yourself
3. Regrets.

Why did it hurt so much..this book?
More to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home