Monday, November 03, 2008

Brand new start I told myself.

I'm gg to grow back my long hair,
which is progessing relatively fast.

Oh ya..new headstart.
And I've been editing final report the 3rd time.
Hence, I started my 'brand new' day with editing.
At least, I felt better, emotionally better..I think so.
Editing doesnt help.
It was the diversion of attention that does the job.

No doubt I'm still attending driving lessons religiously.
I juz drove from Bukit Gombak to Bukit Batok to Jurong East last sat.
It was satisfying.
Well..for me at least.

I dont have much preference for pop music recently.
Find it too emotionally straining.
How one heart cramps when u hear the love breaking song.
Tsk tsk tsk..my heart cannot take the challenge.


I switch to classical instead.
It helps to smoothen my soul and my thoughts.
Even though my family find it hard to accept the change I made.
FM 92.4 and those lovely piano pieces.


But seriously, i wonder how long it(classical preference) last.
For someone who love to sing k so much...muahaha

Juz as I thought Nov is a free month for me.
I realised there are tonns of things to be done.
Dec is definately gg to be bz month for me.
And I couldnt believe that 2008 is ending soon.
Nevertheless, it was the best yr I had for the past 21 years.

Hmm..tomorrow will be better than today..right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home