Reached HBF at 7.45am yesterday.
Gotta purchase ticket and check in.
Ferry service is supposed to be 8.50am(Singapore time)
Heading to harbourbay in Batam- Industrial Areas.
The journey took about an hour.
I think the weather is much hotter there.
Scorching Sun, but I'm smart enough to put on sunblock and bring sunglasses.
When we reached, Raymond(project engineer from another company) and his chauffeur were already waiting for us.
My first impression of Raymond is he seems 'cool'.
When we were communicating in mandarin, he replied in English.
I was wondering, he is a chinese....Malaysian somemore but why didnt he speak mandarin?
They drove us to the fabrication plant and conducted the inspection of valves, meetings there.
I didnt have much chance to chat with him till during lunch when he asked his chauffeur to drive us to nagoya hill-new shopping complex. We exchange few casual sentences and I notice he really dont speak mandarin at all.
So, to break the ice..haha I asked him if he speak mandarin even though it seems kinda weird asking a chinese such qn but out of curosity I still asked.
To my surprise, he is born in Penang but moved away from there when he was young. Pursued his tertiary education abroad and due to his family doesnt speak chinese..all these reasons explained why he has such fluent accent of English. But he looks more like japanese or korean people more than a msian. This I absolutely agree.
He has been v nice to lend me his laptop to surf net.
Thank you so much.
Didnt have the time to do shopping.
Everything was so rush there.
Didnt get the chance to spend my 330000 rupiah.
I have a hard time counting as there are too many zeros...
By the time I got home..it's about 8.45pm.
V tiring due to the fact that I''m suffering from insomnia and cold for the past few days.
A couple of things to do...for this week..
I hope I wont forget any one of them.
I'll be gg to batam again 2 weeks later.=)
I hope I've the chance to spend my rupiah lur~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home