Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye, my overnite stay in Batam

When I first asked mum for permission to stay overnite in batam for my next trip, she sounded pretty resistant to the idea taking account that batam is unsafe. I didnt probe in further that time and was thinking of trying my luck again next time. I didnt get angry because I know she's worried about my safety...but being stubborn, I juz wanted to try again.

The second time when I asked her, she gave in unwillingly; asking me to be v careful when I stay there. But few hours later, she asked me if I can drop the idea of staying overnight. I told her no as my mind is already visualing the trip happily.

Few nights ago, she told me not to stay there out of a blue. I didnt really continue to fight for the stay. There are other work-related stuffs in my mind that was troubling me hard and it's wasnt the right time to think about the batam trip. But it still give an acute pinch of sadness upon it.

I told Brian in msn about it when it finally cross my mind while chatting. Strangely, he managed to convince me that it's really not safe and in the end, I agreed to drop the idea. But my eyes were almost close to tears because it's hard to hold the disappointment. Yes it sounds silly..but I've always anticipate the trip and the shopping if I stay there. Hence it's a little hard to accept in such a short moment.

In any case, I shall declare that I have decided that I wont stay overnite there even if mum give me to. I'm pretty sure the disappointment will go away as time goes by.

Oh well...there will be other things to let me look forward in the future.
I'm sure...even though I'm still feeling abit upset..


So down recently..
Perhaps SW is right, youngsters like us like to 扮忧郁...Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home