Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally, I had my 1st driving lesson!




Thank god my instructor is a super nice and patient person.
At least the boss of the driving school didnt lie to me.
He assured me this instuctor is v nice.
If I dont find him good, he will come down and catch him.
Hohoho.

Alrite, he drove me to a carpark near BG this morning.
We swopped places and in few min, I'm on the driver's seat!
He guide me thru everything and let me explore around in the car.

He made me drive rounds and rounds in the carpark.
I've problem finding 'biting pt' and turning steering wheel properly.
He let me have a feel of the accelarator pedal.
I merely depress lightly and 'VROOM!!!'
and he quickly said' woo woo...too hard too hard..'
Hahaha...

I've have a couple of sudden jerk as I still couldnt manage to get the 'biting pt' all times.
You know, those couple of jerk come tgt and it makes one nausease.
I dont know for him, but I myself feel nausease.
And I felt so bad towards my instructor for the mistakes I made and he didnt reprimand me.
He will usually say 'there u see, bcoz u depress too sudden already.死火了. 来Restart.'

Ya, 死火很多次. haha. I was frustrated with myself too.
There is a moment when I was making a right turn,
my hands got entangled when trying to revert the steering wheel back to original postion..
I...accidentally touched the honk and it gave me a fight.
I jumped up and he juz told me '你不心按到honk 了'

Sometimes too panick, I will scream ' AHHHH..AHHH..怎么办,怎么办?踩brake ah, clutch 要放吗?!!'

Then he will tell me so calmly what to do nxt.
Phew. Yes Super funny I know. Haha.

As a whole, I can reverse better than moving forward and I manage to learn perpendicular parking. Yeah!

He asked me to drive out the carpark to a small road and swopped places back...
cos time's up.
1.5 hr pass v fast eh!!!

I'm looking forward to the nxt lesson.
I'll perform better. hohoho.

I'm gg to batam to attend meeting with the paint vendor nxt week.
Bz life but meaningful. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home