Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Juz in case anyone wonder what happened to me.
Something idiotic happened to me which made me cried for one whole night.
If i didnt chat with GHH what happened last night, I will not be here anymore.
No one will know where to find me.
I'll...forget it.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT. GHH agreed too!
I tink GHH managed to convince me to stay in that stupid place.
He told me wait for a couple of years, a rich and young handsome indo chinese will take me away.
Haha, it makes me laugh out somehow.
He said even if I leave now, no farms will want to take me in. =(
Perhaps he's right, it's time for me to take break.
But...where to break?

My eyes were red and swollen this whole morning.
No choice but to put on spec early in the morning.
Nxt time if you see me with spec first thing in the morning,
you will know sth happened to me.

Well, let's forget about the stupid moronic issue.
Even though I still feel a fair bit of anger.

DONT SPEND ENERGY ON NEGATIVE THINGS.
Let's focus on happy matter.

My tutor came to visit me today.
Nice person.
I like him alot.
A frank straightforward nice prof who know 5 languages. WOW!!!
We had a pleasant one hour conversation before we continued another half an hour tgt with my supervisor.
We chat for one hour because I shared with him my experience which roused his interest and we go on and on and on and on and on...
He trusted me so much that based on my sharing, he told me he can sign all pages without seeing what I wrote. keke..

Thank you for your trust.

I am looking forward to your next visit.

Btw Sir, I managed to uphold the name of NYP and impressed him.
Really.

I'm still feeling sick..argh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home