I guess it is extenuating for me to be here.
Apparently my overly high efficiency allows me to finish my tasks with conscientious checks within the deadline. I am left with nothing to do at the moment. After slogging for almost 9 weeks, I dont seem to welcome a moment of freedom given to me. I did my corrosion read-up seriously(they muz be shocked to see how serious I'm reading), I go PI checks on the driving instructors recommended to me, I sms myself.
I smsed 'I'm bored bored and bored..' to my own number and had a secret laugh over my silly act.
No choice, for some reason, I didnt want to sms ppl whom I usually used to irritate. Neither do I want to sms 'new ppl' whom later get misunderstanding over my action.
I was told to do my own stuff at the moment since there is nothing else left undone. Seeing how pitiful I looked without task, I am rewarded a trip to the shipyard tomorrow morning. One condition in exchange is I need to report to work half an hour early to gear up in PPE and head to keppel benoi.
dotz.....
Oh ya, I am moving away from my comfort zone in the company soon. Engineering department is shifting. Everyone getting new desk. Bye to Lawrence, Robert and Ratan. Most importantly, Bye to my lovely loner corner with love's desk place.
So How am i gg to shift with hell lots of things

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home