Had a 'nice'( muz use gd words) conversation with GHH this morning. After daring a game of 'food tasting' and a 'cautious warning' about me being the topic of his blog,He commented that there are a fair bits of negative thoughts lingering in my blog still and asked if I remember the fine I paid due to the negative words I used in my blog when I first taught about law of attraction by him and the dvd. Of course I do remember.
I still practise law of attraction nowadays but I told him frankly that there are times I didnt know if I should use it. I didnt know what I want, where I want, who I want. In fact, I juz caught myself in such dilemna again, after ending the conversation with him.
I attempted to write a positive entry but I realised it was rather challenging. It's not that it cannot be accomplished but negative thoughts have settle their roots deeply in such a way that I need a positive chopper to chop it off and plant a new hopeful seed of thoughts, shower with love and care everyday in order for it to grow well.
When I recover(from feeling sick i mean, I have been happy recently), I shall take the challenge again. Positive entry.
Btw, can I admit I'm tired?
I'm really very tired.
my heart is outside..somewhere there.
Prof coming over tomorrow.
Everybody,
burn joss stick, take bible out, whatsoever.
Bless me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home