I asked you if it's a dream .
You bite my hand gently to assure me it's not.
I remember I put the photo frame you gave at my study table.
We took alot of photos then, in my hp and camera.
We went to alot of places together.
I remember smiling so sweetly in the bus,
heading to places we wanted to go.
I fear it's a dream though you assured me it's not.
I was awoke by some irritating noise.
I couldnt find you when my eyes are opened.
This muz be a dream.
I closed my eyes back.
I couldnt find you again.
I was wrong.
That moment I opened my eyes, it's reality.
Devastated. I lost you.
The you whom I cant see your face in my dream.
The you whom I dont know.
The you who I'm sure I've not met you yet.
I switched on my hp,
trying to find the pic we took tgt.
I rushed to my study table,
to find that photo frame you gave.
I opened my waredrobe,
to search for that blouse.
I opened my drawer,
to search for that card.
But all no sight.
It took my alot of courage to admit,
it's a dream.
But you shouldnt lie to me.
It was a dream at that point in time.
I'm still abit upset you lied to me.
Though it's a dream,
which I doesnt have to take it so seriously.
It's too real..
Well, call me insane.We'll meet again.
I'm sure.
Either dream or reality.
At this point in time,
while waiting for you,
life goes on as usual for me.
I only want to meet you who appear my dream and no one else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home