Site Visit 3

Went to the dry dock today.
FYI, dry dock is the area where seawater is drained out and the ship is 'parked' inside with thousands of 'Quay block supporting it below.
The area is very muddy as the ship juz 'parked' in less than 24 hrs; seawater drained out.
FYI, dry dock is the area where seawater is drained out and the ship is 'parked' inside with thousands of 'Quay block supporting it below.
The area is very muddy as the ship juz 'parked' in less than 24 hrs; seawater drained out.
Foulings found on the area..

This is the damper that block seawater from entering.
This is what I saw on my left...water leaking!!!
Then..on my right...it's leaking too...omg..
I tried to look for escape route....monkey ladder...Juz when I was about to run for my life..
They told me it's safe and asked me to take pic at the propeller there.
Wahahaha.
YES...I am enjoying my IA with Prosafe..=)
Anyway, I am serious about buying this bk as it makes me laugh non-stop
I tink I might really do those stuff mentioned. Haha. It makes my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home