Do you know that my company owns a cow?
YES..a cow...I have been working like cow in the company. Silent cow slogging hard. It's company annual dnd today and I gave it a miss as I have got tuition to give. The theme is traditional/ethnic. Call it Racial Harmony ok..you know like wearing cheongsam, baju kurong, sari etc? Ratan turned to me in the afternoon and told me he was very angry with me. I returned with a confused look and he explained he was angry that I am not gg for dnd. -,- He offered jokingly to give me half of my hourly paid tution rate to have me joining them.
Guess what, I didnt know I can leave at 2pm today. I was sorting out documents before Uncle John asked 'you are still working ah?'. I gave a 2nd confused look and he said company ppl all leaving at 2pm.
.....
No wonder..I walked around and saw a cow and few sheep around. I'm not sure if those few are lost sheep. Oh ya, even though company treat me very nice by giving me a spacious decent looking desk area but...I dont have enough space!!!! P&IDs and ISO drawings are all around my desk. Files...ship drawings...drawers full of documents..I...NEED..MORE ..SPACE..PLEASE...
I was soooo concentrated while doing work you know. I can hold a ship drawing and stare at it very hard for few minutes to figure out which sides it belongs to. Nxt week onwards I got tonns of work to do. All the modules' P&IDs are found(FYI, modules=process units). I have to do linelists for all. At the same time, Uncle John wanna see my final report draft. ARGH. It's wk 7 nxt wk I think..and I gotta submit report at wk 20. It's ok.i m 50% done and when i look back at my pbp report..I was so ashamed. No standard at all. This time I m gg to give a professional good IA report that will impress prof on my job scope in company.
You know..nowadays I went for lunch earlier juz to avoid that you-know-who ever since I declined the lunch date and I juz dont feel like having lunch with a simply someone I dont feel comfortable. As I was walking with my yaya style back to company today with my packed lunch and drink on my hand...yes..yaya..cos it's friday..i dont have to look like an OL with high heels. I am dressed down to a blouse and skirt with sandals..aww...i simply love friday. But...I bumped into him. Damn it. He initiate a hi and I forced a smile back. My yaya style all gone. HAIZ..
I was on half day leave on monday. So sick that I went to see a doc during lunch. I bet HR ppl din know I left. Which means...I dint make a loss of $16.70 for that half day leave since I am paid $33.33/working day=$4.17/working hr which didnt not include lunch hour. Ya..$16.70 no big deal ..but it can sing 5 hours of k at student rate from 2-7pm with changes received!
Juz bless me with good health at the moment. I have no time to fall sick. I am just...so...b.u.s.y.
Tmr K-ing with H6F!!!
And not forgetting my 9-5pm training and factory tour at paint school located at tuas on tues...wahahahha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home