Saturday, July 19, 2008

A letter to Liting

Dearest Me,

I am glad that you survived through 2 weeks for IA already. Things should be getting better for you and with Ratan sitting beside you, you have no worries that no one teach u little things you dont know. Be blessful you are attached to Uncle John who is so willing to teach you selflessly. Lawrence is nice to initiate conversations with you too. Alice has been helpful to you. I do hope your IA will go on smoothly even though I have no confidence of you getting good grades. I was relieved that you actually okay with having lunch at your desk. Seems like you fit to the culture well. Congrats that you pass the safety test and got your tag to board the ship and enter confined space.

I understand that you were feeling very demoralised & frustrated for last 2 weeks because you dont seem to capture everything you need to learn. Hey, take a step at a time. Like what Lawrence told you, you need at least 1-2 years to learn those stuff. I know it's tough for you to remember back all the things you learn during poly and uni. Heat & Mass, thermodynamic, fluid mechanic, applied chemistry, polymers & composite etc. But you really have to pick those things back asap you know.

Heard that frens ard you have been telling you that you can do it one. Trust them and dont disappoint them. The biggest problem lies with you, you are expecting too much from yourself, Liting. You are juz a plain normal person. Dont push yourself too hard and hit the wall...

I dont know whether to laugh or cry seeing you avoiding someone everyday in the bus. The way you hide your head down makes me pity you. Sorry to that someone cos Liting is really uncomfortable with you. I think she survive better independently. I guess that's the reason why both of you were separated.

Anyway, I think you really prefer the photo with Marcus than James because he is richer. Get it, Mandy and Shu Mei? Haha, pls take this lightly. I am merely joking.

They are Liting's NYP's CPT's coursemates...


One last thing, Liting, I know it's has been hard on you to keep it within yourself. You have no choice but to bite on with it. Things always get better!

Best Regards,

Myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home