Saturday, July 12, 2008

I wanted a happy weekend, 2 days of relaxing and laughters.
But I was not granted this tiny little wish.

My parents argued over a stupid matter. Each of them is very fortunate to have a daughter like me to complain to so as to ease their anger that was built inside their hearts. But I am not that fortunate. I have to listen and advise and keep it from each side who is talking about what. I am not someone who will tell B what A says about B. I always feel that during an arguement between them, I have to be the role of a filter to prevent another arguement coming up. Initially mum will try to dig things out from me but by now she know that I am someone who listen and keep quiet. I left her no choice.

It's very tiring. No one say nice things when they are angry. Sometimes I wonder if the hormones that makes both of them fell in love and got married has been used up over these long years. Both of them are not considerate or thoughtful enough. Neither are they sensitive enough. I guess that's why both of them ended up together and it's also why quarrels always occur even though they have been married for years.


Why cant everyone be a little more considerate and thoughtful for others?
Couples, frens etc..

Why?