Thursday, May 29, 2008

If you wonder where the hell did I go..
I didnt go anywhere.
I have been spending my 9-10 hours of times daily with the students.
9-10 hours of complaints, quarrels, laughters, tears from them.
Days with them are tiring but happy.
It reminds me of the days when I worked there before uni starts and before Siming joined in. The only complaint I have is still dont find it busy enough.
Seems like the day when my dream is pronounced shattered,
my life has been far too free.
I still have some difficulty waking up early in the morning.
Panadols have to be by my side every night as my migraine is coming back.
2 pills popped in in exchange for few more hours of rest.
Guess that's still reasonable.

Movie excursion with the kids today.

To my surprise, Prince Caspain is nice.

I think I'm going to watch the 1st movie too. =)

I went off at 3 plus after putting Kynan into sleep.

WZ was at the side , commenting I am bias.

Oh Well...everyone knows Kynan is my little bf in the center.

Guess this part is the more people more concern.

The gathering I went.

Er..I was normal all the way. Way too normal. It was only today I realised they did not change much. I was the one who changed so much over these years we din meet up. Or rather, I didnt meet up with them. I couldnt treat them the way I treat my H6F or Uni frens. My idiot cells seemed to be dead when I am with them. I seem so serious. Far too serious.

hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home