Guess who...
It's...PUI SI!!!
Hahahaha...duno who is Pui Si..she is Mandy la...
The fren who taught me all the bad stuff --->Mandy
To think last nite I was chatting with her in msn laughing all the way somemore..
And I bumped into her today.
Haha..
Anyway Mandy, only James is my 'bloody' good fren. Your 'good fren' is not my 'bloody good fren'
Shumei..u missed out great stuff man!!!
Nvm..i'll fill u in in details nxt outing :D
Anyway I received this in my drawer today...

Thanks Jing Wen & Wei Zhen..
Give u all a kiss when I see you guys next week.
If you think you are suffering by having me as a fren, look at Jing Wen, we knew each other at the age of 14, she's surviving well.
If you think you are misfortune knowing me, look at my happy 6 frens..they are living good. Juz look a that Pui Si u'll know..
Shumei...happy holiday at HK.
Let's meet up nxt month MY HAPPY 6 FRENS...wooo~~
tmr got 9am paper, wish me luck.
Someone comment my life is very happening. Yea..happening, welcome to my life :D

<< Home