Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Nah Nah...I am not happy today. Cooped in my room mugging for tests/exams. Nothing goes in but everything comes out. I am too tired to absorb anything.

The children are sweet yesterday. They gave me a surprised by making many cards for me and switching off the lights and sang me a bdae song. Thank you..You guys are so sweet..

Met up with my happy (6-2) frens for dinner. James and Zihui not feeling well, didnt come. We had our wonderful chilling and romantic dinner at Ms Clarity Cafe( where happy people meets). Thanks Mandy and Shumei for the effort of going there early to book a table.


Candlelight lor..really 1 candle-light only.

Thanks for the BIG gift ya. The one you guys owe me every friday during poly days.



Bdae Cards



This snail dish..I m nt used to it






Thanks for the note behind the photo


The real gift
A unexpected gift I buy for myself cos shoes spolit halfway. Damn


From my sister


Time to grow up le. Like what Jackson told me, more challenges and responsibilities ahead. I gotta use my wisdom and maturity to make the right choice.




Okay okay~ which means nw is to study hard for test/exams...

At last..I wish my wish will come true...