I remember saying that I have an accurate sixth sense before.
This sixth sense came to find me recently. It's not about those tiny little ant matter that triggers off my sixth sense. It will juz come to me suddenly, hinting me something is not right somewhere. The feeling got so strong that I was feeling lost . Perhaps all along I shouldnt rely on law of attraction so much. It works well initially, giving me the rewarding taste but it doesnt last long. It will stop at a point of time and one will start cursing and swearing from that moment onwards.
"Oh ya before I forget..I know some of my frens are thinking that I have someone in mind now. No need to guess ya. As long as I never mention/admit..take it I dont have. I am nice and sweet to all people and frens. So..let's take it that there is no one . No need to come and ask me cos you guys noe u cant get anything out of me. "
Anyway~
I have been overwhelmed with setbacks one by one for the past 1 month.
Jackson came to disturb me in msn last night and since he came at the right time, I shared with him over certain issues. What he said kept me awake last night. Hehas an optismistic mindset..very optimistic and if I am half optimistic as him, my life would have been blessful. I am tempted to heed his advice but....
Seriously, I dont know what I am angry with. Over my own disappointment over law of attraction or over issues.
I want to find myself a routine life whereby my life belongs to it and it belongs to part of my life. I dont have and since I dont have, I am going to make one now. From now onwards, I am going to be busy. It's a great time to feel this way since exam is coming. Busy studying for exams, after exams, busying working..after holidays..busy with IA...occassionally busy with falling sick , busy being busy..let's get busy till time pass extremely fast ya. I dont need rest. I only need sleep so that the nxt day I am ready to be busy again. I dont give a damn about anything or anyone now. I juz want time to pass FAST because these 2 days time drags for me. I spent all my energy completing what I am supposed to do and I am still left with ample of time. It's a torture.
I am fed up, I am angry.
Then..now murphy's law play a trick on me also. Fine with me.
My sister splashed the chili padi with vinegar into my eyes juz now. If you cant imagine how painful it is. Go ahead and try.
IT'S EXTREMELY PAINFUL!!!!!
Dun put few drops...do it with a reasonable amount that makes ur eyes pain as though you consider to die instead of bearing the pain, reasonable amount that makes ur eye tears uncontrollably, cant open...cant do anything other than to keep rinising with waters and fearing if the nxt moment you will go blind.
I was lucky. I am not blind yet.
But the pain is still there. The pain stretched to my forehead. OMG...
WHAT IS THIS?!
又一个犯太岁的灾难吗?
现在到底要怎样??!!!!
我受过了!!!!!!!!
我现在是气到什么都不管了!!!!!!!
Bear with me for this entry. I am really very fed up.

<< Home