Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life starting to get busy with CAs and project dateline coming. But as a whole, I am enjoying myself right now. Went to school for project experiments and we had laughters in the lab. The only imperfect thing is my new shoes that gave me many blisters on my feet. I have no choice but to get a sandals from BL interchange because the pain became unbearable. Silly me who want to look nice and make myself suffer.Well girls are like that.

Had a pleasant dinner with Dennis and Shu Mei...It has been a yr ever since we meet up again and was really happy to hear that Dennis's wife giving birth to a baby boy in late Apr-early May. Well well I wish he will be born in Apr because Apr babies are sweet like me :D
Had a great time irritating people with 'oh haha then?' with Shu Mei also...
I feel very happy recently. I dont know why.
I like your thoughtfulness even though we were nv on good terms whenever we are together unless discussing impt matters.
I dont feel anything when you are around but your thoughtfulness juz revolved around when you are not around.
Your thoughtfulness makes my day ...