Thursday, February 14, 2008

It was supposing to be normal v-day for me as I have no valentine and hence I nv pay special attention to this day. But YL they were seem to be abit fascinated by the roses ppl holding which I dont feel a thing. Perhaps people like me who is not in love will not understand hw they feel ya.

I actually have someone in mind vividly who is perfect to be a HUSBAND. But as I said vividly means I never really sit down and give it a serious thought. Given my pride, I wont do such thing. Although there are times I caught my actions/words accidentally betray me but I am often quick enough to turn the situation around to save myself. I am juz too good to cover up for myself. Sorry.

Now I start to wonder if Law of Attraction works correctly or it shouldnt happened man!

I am waiting( not searching) for someone who is
-Serious and funny at the right time yet down to earth
-Responsible
-More Independent than me

Anyway..no rush...

Also..

I have an urge to blog about today's dinner.
I have been constantly worrying about today's event when Jackson told me he cmi last min and I was thinking that most likely KH will also back out.
To my surprise, he didnt.
You know, I appreciate his gesture alot because I wont be able to do what he had done if I were him.

I was glad that we tried to make him feel comfortable.
I dont know if he really feel comfortable but I guess he could sense our effort.
Each individual effort.
But I think overall it turn out to be a nice gathering, isnt it?




Okay..let's look forward to Apr dinner gathering again.

CAs coming. Busy busy busy.