Friday, January 11, 2008

There is a reason why I am attached to my job in the center.
It's always the job itself and the people there made my day.
That's the reason why I chose to work there once every week during my school term.
I feel that being there make me happy,regardless of all the nasty things I encountered.

Take this time for example.
I dread seeing my mentor. I dread even more when I heard what Mei Zhen told me today.
I knew him inside out.
I predicted correctly everything he want to said/scold.
That's why i didnt want to see him.

I am still angry.
For what he said last semester. His every word and sentence and tone.
I am someone who can accept scoldings willingly if I am in the wrong.
But when I am not and cant retailiate back, I find it very hard to swallow.
Even though it might be months ago you said those things.

This time I knew very well we are going to get scoldings and yet I am forced to go and see you.
I have hard feelings.
Why do I have to bring myself to you to get humilated and feel so demotivated?
The best thing to do when I cant retailiate back is to avoid and now I dont have the choice to avoid.

I wonder why the school put the direct entry students under you when U seem to hate poly students so much?
Everyone feels there is sth wrong with you.
Why did we have to meet mentor and get scoldings when others meet mentor get advices?

Let's show hand.
The bottom line is you cant teach.
Teaching requires a passion to teach which you are lack of.
Perhaps you might say teaching is not ur job!

I told Tr Ying Ying about it. She is very sweet. She made me a very last min gift, wrapped nicely with ribbon and told me to open it after I see you- to make me feel better. She even lead me to the open space today and pray for me. She told me praying that you dont scold me is making things difficult for God but she pray that you be more caring towards student, scold me lightly and give me the strength to face it. I am not a christian and neither am I going to be one, but for that moment, I received her praying. I felt gratitude for her thoughts. I hope God will stand behind you and shut you up when you want to say nasty things when I see you next week.

There is a difference between 'non spoon feeding to young adults' and 'being responsible as a person who teach'.

It's sad when people mixed both up giving a vivd idea of it.

Teaching has to come with passion.
Not only teaching younger generations knowledge but to teach them the right values.
How many teachers join the teaching career because of passion? Think about it.