Monday, December 10, 2007

I always like to talk to people who are elder than me. When i say elder i really mean elder than me, I am not talking about those who are 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 years older than me. I believe they are able to see things clearer than I do and provide really good advices.

I dreamt of that prof last night and it is not the first time I dreamt of him. No feelings of love for him obviously. People around me knew how much I hate him. I still hate him a moment ago. My heart sank so deeply when YL reminds about result releasing on 28 Dec. Of course I am worried, the more I think about it the more I fear and the more I feel like crying so much. And that's why I am enjoying what I am doing now and put my mind off the result matter. Let's wait till the day come nearer than I panic which is of no use.

I still keep in touch with Mr Quek after graduation through emails. Initially it started months ago when I wanted to clear some misunderstandings that occured in my last year of graduation. At that time then I realise I misunderstood him and it was then I started to understand the things he did or still doing. He impressed me with his philosophy and thoughts. And now he still does.

This time I shared with him about what had happened recently. I always wanted to look for a good advice but none has given me a satisfactory answer. Or rather the way they put it didnt convinced me even if their advice intention is the same as Mr Quek. I came to realise that I didnt put in enough effort and was heading the wrong direction in my way of handling studies. His reply gave me the urge to study again right now because I know what to do now. I know my mindset was wrong in the past. I am willing to accept the fact. I know what that prof said was partially right.

I will, I know, I muz do well from nxt semester onwards.

Anyway back to today's work. I dont know if I made the right decision by sending kynan to Tr Tay's class because so many people seem so surprised by my decision. I definately want him by my side but I cannot disclipline him becausemy bonding is very close with him. If I want him to behave the right way, he ought to leave my class and let Tr Tay tame him. I hope to see the boy once everyone loves again.

Regards.