Friday, December 28, 2007

Gotten back my exam result, wasnt fanciful with 2 Cs and 6 Bs but i was content with the results obtained in the 1st semester in uni. At least I dont have to go through the same old stuff again with the same professor. It will be a torture. Yes I pass thermo. You wont want to see the same old communits in your lecture group again I believe. Good for you and me. Finally I can have a good peaceful rest at night. And at last I can pack my notes not fearing I might retake this coming sem. ^_^

My holidays ending soon. Time flies. I had a wondeful time in my job. I've got an urge to thank all the parents for giving birth to their children because all of them are wonderful kids. No matter how disobedient you guys were, at the end of the day I still love each and every one of you. Received quite a number of gifts from them too, they are sweet to get teachers something during their trip or festival season. But I received the best gift today. A card made by kynan. Though some letters are missing but I could sense his effort. He gave me quite a number of wonderful surprises when I returned back to work this holidays. Sweet surprises. He left me a pen in my pencil case in the centre drawer. Nice looking pen. It wasnt the gift but it was the thought that counts. A thought I never expect him to give me. Just like the card today. If YP didnt tell me, I didnt know he made that thank you card for me. It was lucky that he came today as I will be leaving the centre soon for a new sem waiting for the children and I. Argh, i hate the feeling of departure with my job. I am always so sad when last day of work approaches...

7th mar will be going back to centre hopefully to celebrate SK' s birthday. It was a plan by Tr Ying Ying and me for SK to let him feel the love everyone has on him. We learn to love and care, dont we?

Wonderful holidays. I am looking forward to 2 May to work again.