Went to the ballroom with Dr Ng and Tr Ying Ying last afternoon to see the venue and decide on certain technical matters.When we got back to the center, we are still busy with preparing stuffs for the concert but the process is fun.
And.. today is the day! All the teachers have been busy on the very first step into the center, on the way to the hotel, rehearsals, concert. Si Ming and I had to help the kids with the hair and thanks for WX's mum for helping out to put on makeup for the girls.
The concert was a successful one. The performance from our center was marvellous and our P1 kids were fanstatic! Si Ming and I was even more anxious than them down the stage but when performed so well on stage, nothing could describe our feelings down the stage. We teachers felt proud of them. Our very own class did it!
They stole the limelight most of the time during the concert. They danced and sang at their own seats when familiar songs were played on the stage. This was not planned but it turned out to be very cute. We do need P1 kids around.
Kynan dressed smartly today but he dropped 2 teeth in the front ..ahaha..it's okay..you are still good looking.Jadon claimed that I am his 'guqi' because he keep tickling me during the concert and no choice I play along with him. He is juz cute la..hahaha
We had Zi Run's mum to be on stage giving a speech during parent sharing time too. Was touched when her mum thank the teachers by every name and the last few sentence by Zi Run.
I am left with last 2 weeks with them again.School starting again. YUCKS.
I am looking forward to next holidays where I am able to return to work again.
Seriously, I am giving this career a serious thought because many people advice me to continue this path .
I love today. It was an happy event even though we need to work on a saturday and we are so tired. Seeing that the event was successful, it's all worthwhile
Anyway thanks for Dr Ng and Tr Ying Ying for the concern they gave. People around me realised I look tired when I dont even notice.


<< Home