Friday, November 09, 2007

Have been very busy since that incident happened. Busy preparing for exam, busily preparing much much more for that module juz to prove him wrong. Till now, i still find his words hard to swallow, very determined to prove him wrong.

'Communist'- this word has been deep rooted in my mind.

Library seems to be my second home, have been spending alot of time there alone to prepare for exams. Seriously, I dont know how much I absorb in despite spending hours everyday studying because after studying, the feeling of emptiness is still there but still I need to study. Haiz..I am really looking extremely forward to our post exam celebration- waraku lunch and kbox session!!!

Speaking of preparing for that module ah, met up with herman today but he was held up by some students. The other PHD students are very nice to help me locate him. I was standing outside the polymer lab to wait for Herman, then his colleague came to ask me to wait inside. I declined the offer and one of them said 'Aiyah she need to suntan outside la'. LAME YOU! The next time I see you i make sure I pull you to stand and suntan with me outside the lab...hahaha..but thanks anyway overall you guys are much nicer than you know who :D

Anyway we were going through some of my doubts and in the end of the day chatting hahaha. Damn funny but I manage to know more about university system from Herman which I thought overall it is also beneficial.

Whatever it is, I juz need to study hard for my exam and then enjoy. 30 NOV faster come!!!!