I happened to came across her blog online and she was mentioning about him. The same him in her mind and my mind. If I know her, I would have speak up for him, telling her he's still as nice, or rather at least i feel that he has already been very nice. She met him earlier than I do. My school isnt that big and our lecture halls are normally adjacent to one another. But we nv bump into each other once unless we make a point to meet up for a couple of min. When I am having lesson he is having break. When I am having break, he is having lesson.
I tried using law of attraction hoping one day we will just bump into one another and that could juz make my whole day great. Then Tze Wei told me, when there's law of attraction, law of replusion exists too. Stupid him.
Anyway we werent in much contact as time goes by. We are all busy with our own school life. Especially me who dont seems to be able to fork out sometime out from mid oct onwards till end of Nov. But I still do hope that great day will come. The day when it will make my day. :)

<< Home