If i dont update today, I wont have any idea when i am free to so in the near future. Have been extremely busy and many things happened. Juz struggled thru 3 CAs for this week,din get fantastic grade for material sci, thermo was easy but mat struc was killer for all of us. Nxt week recess week supposed to be a break yet there will be 3 more CAs after the break. 1 month later exams approaching soon. Not forgetting that stupid HRM project and lab reports. Gosh...I am really busy. Decided to decline all working schedule nxt week to start my 'catching up' week. Lost track in Applied chem already...gotta save myself up from the well soon.
My chest is still giving me problem. Doc say it was because of stress and lack of rest. There is no such thing as taking a medication that can stop the pain forever. It will juz come back as long as my stress level is high. I dont feel that I am stress. Or rather I still dont feel so now. YL commented that I looked stress, that day tr's day lunch my principal said that I seem to be lack of something-the smile I had b4 sch starts. Then people around me start saying I look tired. Perhaps I am really tired. Guess my mental perservance is stronger than my physical. Maybe it's because I am so busy till I have no time to wonder if I am really stress.
Though it was hectic life in uni for me, having to cope with schwork and working schedule which normally eats up my break time which is suppose to grab something to eat. The first meal taken in was in late afternoon as my lec starts from 8.30-1.30 no break and start 1.30-2.30 working, wed was no better, my breakfast break with my uni pals was taken up by working schedule. Fri ..8.30-11.30lab and 11.30-1.30 working..first meal was at 1.30pm. But even though it was a extremely tight and tiring schedule for me, I still do enjoy myself with my group of frens. Laughters are always there with us around.
There are so much things I wanted to blog down but I only have limited time. Will be busy all the way till end of yr 2 i suppose. Exams ending on 30 Nov..will be having fun with uni pals for a day and 3 Dec reporting back to work in student for whole of holiday and sch starts again...guess will only be free nxt yr apr onwards.
All the best to me.
All the best to you guys.

<< Home