Friday, August 10, 2007

Sch has started for a week...so far so good. My timetable is quite relax but the tutorials can juz bring hell. Prof mostly are quite good and friendly...we have this maths prof who show us funny videos. He gave us his msn add. Initially I nv think about that much cos I feel that there wont be kind of close bond between we students and prof. But during my attempt in my tutorials and past yr papers, I was desperate for help so i added him into my msn list. But later on, i manage to clear the doubts so I nv keep in mind I have got my prof contact . Perhaps his contact will be like one of the poly lecturers ...sit in my list and rot and no communication and one day either he delete me first or i block and delete him..

Then he online juz now. I didnt really recall there is such person till i saw his nickname and think. And i still nv pay much attention till he come and chat with me. And you know what..i was busily looking for ways to find a part time job in MSE. So we chat along and I asked who to approach ...and wow..he told me he was looking for a p/t assist for his lab too and i can juz go to the academic manager and tell him I have already spoken to this prof..muahahha...cool ah...but wait till i get the job first then say..ahaha

The most wonderful thing is that he inspired me too. He was also a graduate from SP and look now...he is a prof in uni...

I gonna work hard for my goals also....

Good luck come to me come to me....