Laws of attraction do works. Few days back i was thinking about my previous job before I went to cptc for attachment. Alex ( that uncle's son..I think shumei will know who I am toking about..that nasty wife of uncle..yes yes that uncle) come to my mind bcos I remember him studying in NTU and I am too. I was juz wondering if we will bump into each other in NTU.
AndI felt so happy today.
Few years later...I think i will still remember this feeling..
I bumped into him at boon lay mrt station and we went back home together. I was indeed surprised that he is actually my MSE senior. I always thought he study EEE or ME till today when he told me he study MSE..i looked at him in disbelief. It took him quite awhile to make me believe him.
Time passes..when I worked for his dad, he was still yr 2...now he is year 4. Will nv forget how he always help me when his mum bully me. He keep asking me to leave as he cant tolerate the way his mum treats me. Still remember everytime he will study till very late and went jogging in the middle of the night. And how could I forget that he made me a drink to keep me awake when I OT for his dad till 1am.
He was a nice fren but we nv keep in touch since I left.
I always thought that I can only depend on myself everything in Uni. Frankly speaking, ya ling and I am searching our way through the lost maze. No one to help and he came at the right time.
At least he told us what to look out for...many other things that we dont know..or rather wont know if he nv say. I was so grateful for his verbal help during journey back home. Finally we manage to start a contact method...
But he has my number I dont have his...how on earth am i going to find him?!
My lab reports are dependent on him!!
God...make him contact me asap...
I need this saviour man!
Anyway I am busy with d/l lec notes/tut these few days. Lectures still ok but it wasnt as lively as in poly. People there have better discipline and that definately makes it abit scary. Professors are not as bad as people claimed..other than my applied chem prof which I dont know what he is talking about. He is an ang moh btw.
Gonna wrk hard gonna work hard..

<< Home