Have been really busy in school. Though I managed to struggled successfully to uni but i am trying to catch up with the lesson right now, doing tutorials and projects. Life gets so busy till there is no difference between weekdays and weekend for me. Uni life so far has been great with initially of (5+1) people to now (5+1+2) people which eventually lead to (7+1) people. Confusing? Well people with the same frequency with me will understand. The 7 people will understand. Haha. We have alot of laughters in school. We have our own 'fruit' gang. Though it may sounds childish but we are merely trying to bring out the individual inner child out from all of us. Stressful lifestyle will some laughter do helps. LiLi and Ya ling have grown smart to learn how to read my expression. BRAVO!
Few weeks ago, one of the sunday nite I actually couldnt sleep and the worst thing is that I have lesson from 8.30am-7.30pm the next day. Yet the best thing is I am absolutely alert for all the tutorial and lectures. Amazing aint I? But the rest of them insisted I am crazy. I was actually pondering on a question that night that lead me to a restless sleep.
I was wondering ' What am i going to do with my life?'
It was after attending one of my business core module that made me really ponder hard. The speaker stated there it's actually a norm for people like me to lose sleep at night and ponder over this question. Dont you find it important to know what to do in our own life? I actually planned carefully for my life till I reach Uni and then i stop thinking about it.
I do my planning by stages because I need short term goals more than long term goals. It's a good thing as each day i grow up, my thinking will change. Having planning by parts in life actually make me manage myself better. Of course there are things that till now I dont know what to do yet. I decided to set it aside and focus on my main aim now. Or put it in a bad way- I am running away.
Whatever.
As long as I lead a happy life.
I was so engrossed in clearing my stuff recently till I didnt even realise that I was running a fever. Was feeling very giddy since morning. It comes on and off. Decided to see a doc and he said that I am going to have flu. Thanks to the rain last afternoon. The stupid funny bus stop incident that lili and yaling cant help laughing.
There are still tons of things I gotta finish no matter what. Some kind soul pray hard I will have a super speedy recovery. I am waiting for my job schedule from my school. :D
Wish everyone still leading each other own happy life.
Happy 6 frens...see you guys on 8 sep.
" Despair is the conclusion of fools." - Benjamin Disraeli
Regards,
Liting

<< Home