Dont know whether izzit I was feeling unwell .
Having super blocked nose and irritating cough that makes me hard to control my voice.
Was feeling as if I am losing grip on certain thing.
But I guess everything will turn out fine.
I just need time to recover from my flu.
I have been extremely busy these few days. Han lao shi on maternity leave, JW on leave...and I have to take care of the whole class and 2 new teachers attached with me. Not bad huh..work here not very long i can guide new teachers le..HAHAHAHA..
BUT...
I am running here and there in the whole classroom. BUSY BUSY BUSY...need to give spelling and ting xie..need to mark there assm. book...the worst thing thing is to have blur students telling me they dont know what they are having for spellings or they left their spelling list at home. This make me having to write a note to their parents..and I simply cant remember where I left my pens ..den you will hear me mumbling ' my pen leh my pen leh..help find my pen..'. Was thinking that I will still have friday as a free day...but principal asked me to work mon-fri now cos I will be leaving soon... Manged to get the photos from my principal...
This was during their shopping time..featuring Tr Tay and Me...and Xin Ni!!!
Ice skating....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home