Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I was told to tie my hands at the back these few days at work.
They wanted the new teachers to pick up things fast.
Siming, a fren of yaling joined us as teacher yesterday.
Turned out to be she is pri sch fren of SM and WZ.
A small world indeed.
She has been attached to me these few days...
happy to hear that she is applying for NIE nxt yr..
suddenly more frens ard me are becoming teachers...:D

My principal asked if I am prepared for uni.
She told me if i can put in the same effort in studies...
juz like how I do my job..
I will be definately ok.

She actually told me I can go back and ask Dr Ng,
if i encounter any studies problem in uni.

To my surprise..
Dr Ng was also from Poly...
and he now is a PHD holder..
so I still got some hopes :)
Was really happy when she said that to me ....
no matter whether in the end I will seek help from them anot.
It's the thought that touches me.
They even invited me for teachers' day lunch on 1 sep.
I will nv imagine myself celebrating teachers day Haha...

I am having difficulties in declining a dinner gathering nxt fri.
I think I have something...
Or rather I will have sth on...
or the conclusion is I have sth on - (sth still unknown on).

I dont want to go for that dinner gathering.
I dont want to feel inferior to others.
They went JC and university.
I went to Poly and on the way to university.
They have things to show off...I dont..
I prefer sitting on sofa and watch tv instead...

Counting down to 31st July...