Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another new teacher came today.
My principal told me she's here to replace me when I leave 2 weeks later.
Hence she has to pick everything up from me within 2 weeks.

Since I am leaving..I asked some students to do funny little things for me..
Aha...that's why I keep insisting Deanna to call me teacher fairy b4 I answer her qns
She obeyed...hahaha

'Tr Liting..erm..i mean tr Fairy..hw to do this qn..'

Then HC asked me..

Tr liting..can I dont call you tr Fairy..i cant get used to it..'
'Oh..ok lor..'


Today I was shocked by Kynan's action.
I confiscated a ball because they were throwing around in the classroom.
Kynan was the last person who hold the ball.
They all point fingers and blamed him.
Suddenly he threw his toys down and said 'OK FINE...MY FAULT..I WILL LEAVE HERE..'
Den he ran out of the class.

*so cool..i thought to myself.*

Of course i give chase to him la...
he was standing outside the door crying...
I wanted to tell him very much that..
If I'm same age with him, i will fall in love with him..
BUT..i didnt say la...have to cool him down first..Haha

JW asked the class to self introduce themselves to the new teacher.
Then come one boy..dare not do so.
He reminds me of myself when I was P1.
The same senario happened to me on the 1st day of sch (p1).
I cried in front of whole class saying that I dont know how to speak English.
When I was p6, my classmate still mocked at me..
saying' AHAHA...liting cried on 1st day of sch say she duno english..'

Hello...now I know ok...and I am exempted from taking NTU English test...
Muahahhahahahhahahahha

I am feeling good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home