Friday, June 08, 2007

I manage to survive thru a hectic week. The kind of hectic that will make you fall asleep within minutes once you lie on the bed at 10pm and sleep thru the whole night and wake up unwillingly the nxt morning.

Finally it's FRIDAY!!!

Guess i cant escape from the fate of kene video-ing by people. Wednesday morning I have to bring my class for morning exercise and I was standing behind watching them. Then the principal made them dance the 'usual dance'- what high school musical something.

Suddenly I heard' Come on Tr Liting, join in..it's very easy'.
DAMN.
Principal call liao i can defiant meh.
Then I dance lor..with those kids.
And she video-ed down everyone.
ARGH.

Shopping day for them today. This was the first time I heard hundreds over students greeting me. Muahahhaa...the feeling is so so so so GREAT!!!

Was chatting about the kids with the teachers. My class gonna be pitiful when Han lao shi leaving for her maternity leave, JW leaving end of June, WZ and I leaving end of july. Center seriously lack of teachers and we nv know when the new teachers will surrender and resign.

No wonder principal salutes to me.
Muahahahhaha

Anyway Thank to GHH and allen...
On my journey back home..i suddenly remember those stories they said earlier..
My imagination run wild..
I imagine GHH head on my study desk.
DAMN...THAT WAS SCARY...
and I turned off that imagination quickly to prevent nightmares..
...............