
This afternoon the hottest topic in the centre was Kynan called me last night.
The principal looked so shocked and when I told them our conversation...all laughed. What amazed me was he didnt misplaced that tiny paper I gave him with my number on it.Principal even joke that next time i need to tell my boyfriend that a boy will be calling me up often for next couple of years and his name is kynan. Nevertheless, she reminded me that kynan will be leaving end of month. But I dont why..I dont have the feeling that he will leave..perhaps miracle happens in the end. I dont know. What I can do now is to make sure he come to center without tears everyday. It is my responsibility as a teacher to do so. I am glad he deliver what he promised me.
Shumei was right. The most tiring thing is when you know someone and you need to part with him/her. Kynan tend to stick close to me nowadays. This make me harder to part with him seriously. And today it was the 17 of may.. the maximum days I get to see him is like only 7 days provided he comes when I come.
Teacher liting teacher liting teacher liting..haha

<< Home