Indeed, when we 3 teachers are around, we are totally insane.(Erm..no..is 2 of them..I nv)
Well..these 3 days have been quite happening for me too..
I saw this in my drawer on monday morning :

ROSES!!!
I could easily guess which student gave and left it there last friday but I was so busy and forgot to thank the student till he came and asked me if i saw the roses.
'yea...I saw it already. Tr Jingwen also told me about it. thank you JR!'
Then heard from JW about a conversation between my fav student and this student JR last friday.
Kynan : Tr liting.. x3
JW: at home.x3
JW: if you miss her so much, I can call her now..
Kynan: I got her handphone number lor..
JR: you have? can give me?
Kynan: NO.
JR: give me la..i be your fren forever ok?
Kynan: NO.
JW told me he NO all the way. Heng ah...he deliver what he promise me. Everyone knows different caller get different response from me.
In order to ease my craving for KBOX and I have run out of ideas to teach them during assembly, i taught them a song by fish leong yesterday and they actually request to sing 5 times..same song..louder and louder each time. Next week going to teach them 'bu pa bu pa' and they are 80% expert when I let them listen to this song yesterday. Let see how they sing next week...running out of songs too...
Kynan didnt turn up for the past 2 days and when all were certain that he should be leaving, my sixth sense tells me otherwise. Just as I was about to be influenced by their thinking, he appeared this morning and Han lao shi was calling for me hurriedly. Miracle do happens...he came today and told me that his mum got a job and which means he is NOT leaving.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i FOUND BACK MY MOTIVATION TO WORK!!!
Meanwhile I need some rest...i am lacking of sleep these few nights...

<< Home