Had been sick for a couple of days.
Yesterday went off after patting kynan and xinni to sleep.
They told me I dont look good and urge me to go home if i cannot tahan.
I got a bad news from the prinicipal yesterday.
Kynan will be leaving after May.
Which means I am left with 1 month with him.
The principal told her mum that I like kynan alot and will be sad if he leaves.
We all hope kynan can stay.
I was told to cherish him for the one last month with him.
Heard from Han lao shi that Kynan missed me when I was absent on Mon.
I miss Kynan too!
He invited me to his birthday party in september.
Gave me his address and number but i wonder will he remember anot..haha
He asked me to pat him till he sleep yesterday's nap time.
Others were teasing he is a baby then come one xin ni asked me to pat her also.
Today also same thing, pat Kynan then xin ni to sleep..
Jingwen and weishen said he is my son..ahahaha...how i wish he is...
I am praying for that very small probabilty that he can stays..
At least till I leave first...
Kynan's mummy and daddy...
Let kynan stays...

<< Home