Everyone knows I am looking forward to today. That's because Kynan will be coming back most probably. Han lao shi was asking me if kynan will be turning up today and I told her I definately wish he will come...cos...it has been...1..2...3..4..5 days i didnt see him already.
Pei Tong kids came back earlier....I was stretching my neck long long to see if there is any sight of kynan. Then...came the Nan Hua kids...but i still see no sight of him. I turned to Han lao shi and told her that Han Hua kids are back but not kynan. She told me that perhpas he wont be coming today...cos if he really do..he will arrive earlier than the others. Haiz ..went back and continue with my work with disappoinment.
Then...
Jingwen shouted...'he is here..he is here..LITING...I saw his mum!!!'
Rushed to the door immediately..
Heard Han lao shi telling his mum i am waiting for kynan..but i didnt bother to hear further..
cos..
I saw kynan standing there crying. Aww...T_T
I see him cry made me feel heartache also..
He was crying..not willing to enter the classroom..telling me he dont want to come.
Seriously..this is the 1st time i handle a kid who is crying..
I pulled him closer to me..trying to find out the reason..
It took me 10 min to settle him down..without tears, made him change his shoes and acc him for lunch at the canteen. Normally I dont acc them for lunch...as I wil be busy assigning work in the classroom...luckily Han lao shi, Jingwen and weizhen were there to help out. After making sure he finish his lunch..i asked him to bath and look for me cos i promise I will show him something.
He did what i said. Very good..
I didnt give him much work..It took him 1/2 hr later before he returns back to his cheerful self..and began to talk more. Really have to thanks Han lao shi for covering my duties..letting me taking care of him..
'My bao bei' -that's what Han lao shi claimed. Haha..
I allow him sleep earlier cos he finished his work and he felt sleepy.
He slept all the way from 3pm-5pm till his mum came to fetch him.
Hence I didnt really have much communication with him.
The only thing I did was to make him hooked finger with me, promise to me that he will come tomorrow..and wont cry. But i wonder if he knew he promised me..cos he was half awake that time..haha..
Tomorrow dont really wish to see him crying again..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home